Thursday 22 October 2015

how to know you are unhealthy

How to know you are unhealthy and how to fix it 

I used to be unhealthy person before. How to know/check that you are not healthy?

There are a few ways that i can share with all of you today:

1) When i woke up, i feel like i do not have enough sleep. I was still sleepy every morning.

2) I always get tired too early. i felt very tired in the evening before night. I never know that this is not normal until i see my doctor.

3) I did not poop properly.  If you are not pooping right something is not right with your body. Your brain and the good bacteria in your gut communicate directly, influencing your mood, your immune system, and your inflammation. From my reading a normal poop is like a sausage. or banana. one solid shape.

4) I easily get migraine. Especially during hot days or the day i got nervous. haha.

My doctor said that i do not eat right. I listen to her advice. I realise that i did not eat properly before this. I never thought of this before. Now i know that eating too much rice is not good for me. I am skinny but i am not healthy. Now i know that i need more vegetables, green food, fruit, anti inflammation and antioxidant food. I try, It works! like magic. I feel a lot healthier than before.

My doctor also suggest me to eliminate any processed food, fast food or any food bad preservative or food with high MSG. I managed to control that as well. I cook my own food. I throw  away all MSG in the kitchen. I reduce fast food. Alhamdulillah. I feel more and more healthy and fit now.

I also reduce dairy food and sugar intake. A lot of sugar is very bad for your gut. Again, healthy gut means healthy body and mind.

Eating right can actually change your life. Eating right is actually not expensive. Please and please try. You can make a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment